Wednesday, October 18, 2006

CHAMELEON MOUNTAIN

The Salève never fails to intrigue and surprise me day after day. It's incredible how it can change like a chameleon...

There is not one single day during which I am not amazed by it's sheer beauty!

On a nice sunny afternoon, the Salève played with the clouds that made it look remarkably majestuous...
Now, with the autumn having reappeared, a superb fall light illuminates the Salève and gives it romantic looks...

Some people take pictures of the Mt. Fuji (Japan) on a daily basis and me, with a humble camera, but much love, in certain ways, I do the same with the Salève...

5 comments:

  1. Rosa! How beautiful. Yes, it was kinda warm when we were there last week! The lake was as beautiful as I remembered it. Lucky you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolies photos ,bon week end..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolies photos !
    Bon Dimanche ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us! I can't wait to be able to take my own photos of it. ;-)

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROSA: Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to hear that your stay in Geneva was to your taste! Yes, it was (and is still) quite warm..

    COLETTE: Merci beaucoup ;-)!

    SYLVIE: Merci, Sylvie :-)!

    PAZ: Thanks! Yes, you ought to see this magical mountain one day! I'd be glad to show you the place ;-p...

    ReplyDelete