Sunday, November 18, 2007

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #128

This week, Astrid, Kashim & Othello at "Paulchen's Food Blog" (Austria) are happy to announce that they are hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #128...

To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed informations.

As usual Maruschka has woken me up this morning with her terrible cries full of boiling anger.
I can't stand it anymore, gggrrrrr!!!
When she does that, only one word comes to my mind: MURDER!
Since more than I year, I can't sleep in the morning and I am starting to feel real exhausted.
I guess that the only way to get rid of my tiredness is to take a hotel room in order to sleep in peace...

10 comments:

  1. Is it because she's hungry, do you think? Some dry catfood might help? Nothing more frustrating than getting awakened by agressive meeowing! Bad enough when it's purring ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelle chipie cette Maruschka !
    Mais comment lui en vouloir avec sa bonne bouille... :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'ai du mal à lire l'anglais,j'attends ma fille pour la traduction. Je suis toujours très contente de voir la vie de tes chats. bises et bon dimanche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pas sympa d'exclure les sans-chats comme ça ! ça marche pas le Week end Mites alimentaires blogging ?
    biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUM, les miens sont pareils, dur dur le dimanche, je te comprends ! Maruschka est toujours aussi beau ! bises !

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor thing! Hope things get sorted out with her waking u up all the time. I guess she wants to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meow Meow! Meow Meow! Meow Meow! I too call out to my humans, and walk on their faces at all early morning hours. I think they should feed me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLUE CAT: Not really... She is possessive and very sticky that's why! There is no remedy against that...

    SYLVIE: Tu peux le dire! C'est très difficile de lui en vouloir, en effet ;-P...

    IRIS: Merci et bises!!!

    LE COOKIE MASQUÉ: Il faudrait essayer ;-P LOL!!! Bises...

    GUYLAINE: Merci beaucoup! Oui, c'est dur! Bises...

    BOO_LICIOUS: They are house cats and never went out...

    KITIKATA-SAN: LOL ;-P!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your cat is a bit hungry or she needs affection ; Lili, the black cat I lost 4 years ago, did the same ; she lived for 23 years but at the end she used to wake up early, showed dissatisfaction, wanted more signs of affection............ YOUR CAT IS LOVELY but I sympathize about the lack of sleep and its consequences !

    ReplyDelete