Sunday, January 20, 2008

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING # 137

This week, Sher, Upsie and Pumpkin at "What Did You Eat?" (USA) are happy to announce that they are hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #137...

To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed informations.

~ A neighbor's sweet cat. ~

Sometimes, I'd love to be a kitty.

I'd have nothing to worry about.
I'd be fed, I would have the right to be lazy or sleep all day long, my masters would pet me all the time and I could make tantrums whenever I want...
Now, that's how life should be, don't you think?!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet little kitty! I want to rub that tummy. :):) Thanks for taking part in WCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guest feels very comfortable on your grass, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is sure is chillaxed! Nice belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes, yes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il est adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je pense comme toi mais tout dépend quand même des maîtres car je ne pense pas qu'ils soient tous aussi heureux ! Bonne fin de dimanche, bises !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Le chat est tres bien! I like the kitty because he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waouuuu...Ca, c'est "la vie de chateau" !
    Bises Rosa et très bonne semaine à toi.
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  9. My, my, my - how wonderful it would be to have that on my kitchen counter right now! I'm really scared to make my own starter - it really freaks me out for some reason. I think it's because it seems like it takes so much effort and what if it fails?

    Do you guys have wonderful bakeries there? We lack it all here.

    Yes, if I were a cat I'd lay in the sun all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHER: Yes, it is really sweet...

    GATTINA: Yes, indeed!!!

    JELLY: You are right ;-P!!!

    LAMIACUCCINA: ;-P....

    FRANCOISE: :-D...

    GUYLAINE: C'est vrai, je n'y avait même pas pensé car je ne sais pas comment on peut torturer un animal (ou un humain d'ailleurs)... Bises!

    MAMINA: Oui!!!

    KITIKATA-SAN: Me too!!!

    PAOLA: ;-P!!! Bises...

    BAKE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO: I can understand the way you feel, but it is through trials and errors that you can learn how to be a good baker and get close to perfection ;-P! Here, wonderful bakeries are quite rare. To be honest with you, I have never eaten a bread that could replace mine...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that white kitty's belly.

    ReplyDelete