Saturday, September 13, 2008

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #171

This week, Breadchick and LB at "The Sour Dough" (USA) are happy to announce that they are hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #171...

To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed information.

Fridolin's photogenicity allows me to make the most interesting portraits of him.
He seems to enjoy posing for me and is very interested in what I'm doing...
He stares at me with a semi-amused and intrigued look as if thinking: "Why is she making such a fuss of me? And what's this weird object she's prodding at my face? Oh my, humans can sometimes act really strange...".

17 comments:

  1. ces photos m'ont rendue de bonne humeur. merci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - this sucks...I don't have a cat - lol.

    Have a good weekend!

    -DTW
    www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best picture yet of Frido! What a face. Love the paw under the chin like "Ok, I'll pose, but just for a moment. I have things to do--like sleep." hehe. Love the Elvis snarl too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think kitty's paw under his chin is the cutest! What a cute little paw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CELINE: Je suis heureuse de l'apprendre! De rien...

    DARIUS: ;-P lol! Thanks, you too!

    ROSA: Thanks, Rosa! In fact, he was observing me... Yes, a great "Elvis Snarl" ;-P!

    KITIKATa-SAN: Thanks ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love kitties and I love how you photographed yours. I love your blog and would love to pass on this award to you!


    http://giddygastronome.blogspot.com/2008/09/award-that-is-epitome-of-warm-bowl-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like a little tiger in the second pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty kitties!

    Blessings!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bon dimanche à toi et bises...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fridolin, the one tooth Dracula ! I like the way he looks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rooooosa....I wanna thank you for always being the first to comment and always there for me :)

    Love your cat, love your food and love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toujours aussi beau Fridolin, bonne soirée à toi Rosa !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonne semaine à toi ....biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. My cat died about a year ago and I have remained sad. Of all the animals I think cats are the most fascinating creatures. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Très belles photos avec de l'effet !
    Bisous, Doria

    ReplyDelete