Sunday, February 24, 2008

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #142

This week, Zed Monster at "Bad Kitty Cats" (USA) is happy to announce that he is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging #142...

To submit your kitty picture(s), you can either leave a message in his blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact him via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed informations.

Very much like her brother Fridolin, Maruschka loves to lie in the afternoon sun.
Her silky black coat becomes very warm.
She generally switches to her favorite "piggy" position: on the back.
Then, she yammers and asks me to scratch her soft and luscious tummy.
I execute myself without complaining...

9 comments:

  1. Rosa, you have tummy rubbing duty! :):) I have the same job here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a serene looking princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rosa for this cat week-end section ;-) I love it.
    I may one day send you my Zoe-the-lazy-cat pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she really IS a princess! What attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's lovely! I don't think anyone could resist patting her luscious, warm tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maruschka, you look lovely in the sun! Your furs gleam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always read tummy scratching on all blogs and that cats love it, I tried it with mine, they all send me to hell ! and I even got a nice scratch, lol !
    Wouldn't you like to participate on cats on tuesday ? It's a group of people who don't have a cat blog but who like to write once a week about their cats. We always have a lot of fun. The rules are on my cat blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really lovely picture of Maruschka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable!!! I have a black cat too! :)

    ReplyDelete