Saturday, April 22, 2006

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #46

WCB is back and our little monsters are again under the spotlights!

That's Maruschka when she decides to show the sweet and peaceful side of her personality! I find that she looks very satisfied.
In comparison to her authoritarian food obssessed and hyper possessive side, her loveable cuddly one is really cute.
She's a bit like DrJekyll and Mr.Hyde: her character is ambivalent and she has two opposite personalities!
In fact, that's a good description of how cats are: real devils or/and sweet angels...

You will also find this picture as well as others on the great Eat Stuff blog from Sydney, Australia where you can discover Kiri's weekly pictures... If you also want to participate to Weekend Cat Blogging, then just leave your blog name, URL and permalink in a comment on Clare and Casey's site.

7 comments:

  1. Bon week end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one absolutely, stunningly beautiful cat!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and does look quite like my Dave! I have to add you to my list of favor-eats. I hope you don't mind! Thank you for all you kind remarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toujours aussi belle !

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. COLETTE: Merci!

    KROSS-EYED KITTY: Thanks ;-)!

    ROSA: Thanks. Yes, your Dave looks a bit like her (he's maybe a bit less bear-like...). Thanks for adding me to your favor-eats! Of course I don't mind; I'm very pleased with that...

    LOUPITI: Merci!

    CLARE EATS: Maruschka tells me to thank you for the kind remark!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the only food blog I've ever encountered that features cats. I think it's super sweet. Cats are heavenly little creatures and mine amazes me everyday.
    Very nice : ]

    ReplyDelete