Wednesday, April 19, 2006

10'000 VISITORS!

Today I am proud to announce you that "Rosa's Yummy Yums" has apparently passed the 10'000th visitor mark!!! You can't imagine how happy I am to have reached that symbolical number, wow!...

So, on this very special day, I'd like to warmly thank you all fellow bloggers and visitors for your precious support, constructive comments, participation and for giving me the motivation I need to keep going on!

Without you, this blog would not have become what it is now!!!

Many, many sincere THANKS. I'm looking forwards to seeing more of you on my site and I hope you'll always be satisfied by the contents of "Rosa's Yummy Yums"!....

With great thankfulness,
Regards,
Rosa

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rosa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravooo , super ! c'est vrai que ca fait toujours plaisir

    ReplyDelete
  4. je ne me rends pas compte...
    mais ça fait beaucoup de monde, non?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! Well done Rosa !

    On va bientôt franchir une "grosse" étape, et c'est vrai qu'à chaque fois, ça fait super chaud au coeur ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo et bonne continuation .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank you all for your kind comments!!!

    Je vous remercie toutes pour vos commentaires chaleureux!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gratuliere und weiter so!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Rosa!

    Here's to 10,000 more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS! Great blog here!

    Best,
    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Wow, that is an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete