Wednesday, December 21, 2005

SEASON'S GREETINGS

I wish you a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!


May you have an enjoyable time during this period of festivities and plenty of yummy food to eat!!!

I'll be taking a few days holidays in Grisons where the mountains are beautiful and the snow is plentiful....



I'm already looking forward to the nice meals and fine foods that I'm going to eat!

Anyway, I'll be back very soon...

(House -Pic by http://christmasdrawingart.net)
(Cat In Sock -Pic by
www.lefever.com)
(Cat & Wreath -Pic by www.leolicensing.com)

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy, happy 2006! Enjoy your time away!

    Best,
    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Thanks for all the inspirations and beautiful photos in 2005. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them here in 2006. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Rosa,
    joyeuses fêtes de fin d'année et tous mes meilleurs voeux pour l'année 2006
    biz
    fidji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thanks for all your kind comments... I`m also looking forward to seeing your great work as your blogs are very inspiring.
    Regards and A Happy New Year to you all,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, rosa.
    First of all, apology for the late reply. As I was too busy, I had no time to take care of my own blog. As a resolution for this year, I came back to home. Your blog is very good. I had a good memory in Geneve. I hope to meet you very often in your and my blog. Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chi Fung Lee,
    Thanks for the nice comment! I'm very happy to hear that...
    Cheers,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonne, heureuse et délicieuse année!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late but Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy,
    Thanks and all the best for you too!...

    ReplyDelete