Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MY FAVORITE FOOD SHOTS

Paz of "The Cooking Adventures Of Chef Paz" (New York, USA) has tagged me for this meme called" "Ten". It was a very hard task for me to make my choice as there are more than ten pictures that I love... In fact, there are dozens of them!

Here are the rules:
1. Post ten of your own favorite food shots.
2. Pass the opportunity to others by leaving a message on their comments page just so they are aware of it.

"Pumpkin Challah" (see recipe)
"Pork Chile Verde" (see recipe)"Gravlax - Salt Cured Salmon" (see recipe)"Lemon Mousse Verrines" (see recipe)
"Triflemisù" (see recipe)
"Smoky Chili Crackers" (see recipe)
"Chicken In Vanilla sauce" (see recipe)
"Lahmacuns - Turkish Pizzas" (see recipe)
"Thai Yellow Curry Paste" (see recipe)
"Danish Braid" (see recipe)

2 comments:

  1. Love the challah pic. The colour of the bread is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is difficult to choose the one I love best.Great work Rosa!

    ReplyDelete