Anne (Texmex) of "La Vie Au Jour Le Jour" from Switzerland has tagged me for this meme, so I hope you'll enjoy those smalll moments of "voyeurism" that are offered to you here!...
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Seller in a music-store.
2. Cleaner in an old people’s home.
3. Helping an aged women.
4. Unemployed and waiting for opportunities!...
Four movies you could watch over and over (in no particular order):
1. Samsara by Pan Nalin.
2. Sopyonje and all other films by Im Kwon-Teak.
3. Once Were Warriors by Lee Tamahori..
4. The Summer Solstice and all films by Anh Hung Tran, and many many more (see "Seven Sevens Meme")…..
Four places you’ve lived:
1. Geneva, Switzerland.
2. Veyrier, Switzerland.
3. I don't know yet....
4. The future will tell!!!
Four TV shows or series you love to watch (in no particular order):
1. The 20h15 documentaries on Arte (at the moment about Alain Ducasse).
2. Carte Postale Gourmande on Arte.
3. Any interesting documentary about history or travelling.
4. Nip Tuck, Six Feet Under, The L World, Everwood, Smallville, Sex And The City, Malcolm, etc….
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1. Derbyshire & Warwickshire, England at my Grandparent’s place.
2. Peloponese and Attica, Greece with my high school class just before getting my diploma; it was so wonderful. I'd love to go there again..
3. Paris with my high school class when I was about 17 .
4. Berner Oberland and Grisons, Switzerland.
Four websites you visit daily:
1. All the blogs I have linked.
3. Blog Appétit.
4. Google for recipes or other things (infos, translations, etc...).
Four of your favorite foods (in no particular order):
1. Asian food (Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese, Indian, etc…), especially Southeast Asian curries, salads and kuihs as well as stir-fries.
2. American food (homemade) like pumpkin pie, muffins, hamburgers, cookies, scrapple, corn bread etc…
3. Mediterranean food like pitta souvlaki, lasagnas, pestos, raviolis, kebabs, moussaka, baklava, tiramisu, pasticcio macaronia, etc (Greek, Italian…)
4. Swiss, English and Exotic (Caribbean, Brazilian, etc…) like fondue, raclette, saucisson, langeole, rösti, maluns, spätzlis, scones, cornish pasties, pineapple upside down, steak and kidney pie, fish and chips, moqueca, jerk chicken, cassava cake... In fact, I love so many different things that it’s difficult to say which are my four favorite foods or dishes as it all depends on my mood!
Four places you’d rather be:
1. In a land where the sea is cristal blue and the vegetation is exhuberantly green.
2. In Canada or USA.
3. In a better world where inner harmony and peace exists…
4. At home or on holiday in North America (Canada/USA), Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Greece, England, Bolivia, Peru, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, etc...
Four people I tag for this meme:
1. Ivonne of Cream Puffs In Venice
2. Jenny of De Arte Coquinaria
3. And all of you...
4. who want to play!!!
(Cd Store -Pic by www.euroconsumer.org)
(Salève, Geneva -Pic by www.pbase.com)
(Hartington, Derbyshire -Pic by www.jenslot.homestead.com)
(Apple -Pic by www.t-w.de)
(Sandwich -Pic by www.marthastewart.com)
(Laguna Chiarkota, Bolivia -Pic by Andreas Leo Urban www.trekearth.com)