Thursday, October 16, 2008

MUFFIN MONDAY N°11 - FALL THEME

"Muffin Monday" is the name of a French muffin-oriented event (open to everybody) which enables you to have fun and, at the same time, to win a foodie gift. Since Dominique at "Cuisine Plurielle" (France) was the winner of the preceeding contest (Muffin Monday n°10), she will be hosting the 11th edition which is placed under the sign of autumn...

As a member of the jury, I am looking forwards to seeing your colorful and festive muffins! In order to
participate, please visit Dominique's great blog, read the rules and get baking. Be creative and inspired!

17 comments:

  1. I love muffins. What a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore muffins sounds a great event!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rosa
    Ma recette est en ligne, je ne pouvais laisser passer ce jeux
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est jusqu'à quand, je ne vois pas les dates ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great event, I think I might join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MARIE-FRANCE: C'est jusqu'au 12 novembre...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an idea of one ingredient to put in some muffins! Looking forward to entering!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does cupcakes include in the category of muffins?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I make muffins all the time. I never heard of that event before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, well I did just break down and buy a muffin tin at Ikea, and I'm thinking, marrons glacés and apples would make a good muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm - maybe I should think about making some muffins...just maybe?

    -DTW
    www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is it about muffins that make them so universally popular?

    Sounds like a great project Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds fun! Thanks for the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAPPY COOK: Not really, because they are not similar (only in shape)...

    ReplyDelete
  16. DANA MCCAULEY: I think it is because they look cute are are really versatile ;-P!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds like a great event. I shall send mine in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete