Friday, December 8, 2006

DRAMATIC SKIES

I guess that by now, you've all understood that I love to study the sky and see how it develops, minute by minute and hour by hour! It is so interesting as it changes constantly and rarely looks the same.

It never fails to surprise me therefore I always make sure that my camera is ready to immortalize the beautiful things I see...

I hope that the following pictures will make you dream and that they will entice you to take your time in order to have a better look at this ocean of beauty above our heads!

The first November snow on the Jura: around 7am...
The same day, but about a quarter of an hour later...
A few days later, still early in the morning...One morning, I was blessed to discover and admire such a crazy looking sky! Those rolls were really incredible and very photogenic...At this period of the year, when the sun starts to go down, you get to see the most magnificent sceneries...Still during the sunset: the colors that appear submerge you with a feeling of well-being. All those shades of apricot, duck blue and violet grey could not look better!Funny clouds and a clear sky...Another sunset: it is quite covered, but nonetheless beautiful...Mind-blowing fiery lines appear in the horizon...

Did you like those pictures? Which one is your favorite and why?...

7 comments:

  1. j'aime ces photos.....LA dernière est magnifique...BON WEEK END

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup la deuxième photo: elle me rappelle la vue que j'avais quand j'habitais en Suisse... les montagnes, le ciel bleu, la neige...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma preferee l'avant derniere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pareil que Veronica. Merci pour ces photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La 4 ème, la 7 ème et la dernière, c'est mon tiercé gagnant. Tu peux me les envoyer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these dramatic skies. They're ALL my favorites!

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  7. COLETTE CAYENNE: Merci et bonne semaine!

    JOJO: Merci pour ta visite et le commentaire! Où habitais-tu en Suisse?...

    VERONICA: Merci!

    CONFITUREMAISON: Merci à toi pout ta visite et ton commentaire!!!

    MAMINA: C'est aussi le mien!!! Je te les envoie, pas de problème...

    PAZ: Thanks, Paz! I'm happy to hear that you like them all :-D!

    ReplyDelete