Friday, November 17, 2006

WHEN IT WAS STILL GREEN...

The countryside that surrounds my village is very beautiful and I enjoy going out for walks....

I took those pictures only a few weeks ago (end of October), but the colours have radically changed since then; nothing looks the same now. All the trees have turned to orange, yellow or red and most of them have lost half of their leaves!

Somewhere between Veyrier and Troinex...
In the distance, you can see the village of Veyrier, the Voirons mountain, the "Petit Salève" and the "Salève".
I love the way those mountains unfold as you change direction!
Still in Veyrier...
The Salève and it's fluffy green hills in France.
Going back home...
A nice little and peaceful countryside road that traces it's way through the fields.

4 comments:

  1. you're torturing me with your scenery. all i have to look at is a concrete building next to me and busy traffic from the city! i would love to go for walks there also in the fresh air.

    les arbres ici ont tout perdu leurs feuilles et on attend la neige maintenant. la chance qu'il fait encore frais. bientot, brrrrr....

    merci pour tes belles photos du paysage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. De très belles photos et oui les changements de saison...bon week end

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your green pics , thank you.
    Green is a good color for healty life and positive thinking too, yes I know it's orange now(Orange is a very good color too) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUREKABOY: I'm sorry to inflict torture with my pictures ;-D!!! Yes, it's not funny to live in a place where there's no view and the air is polluted...

    Ici, les arbres n'ont presque plus de feuilles. Il y a déjà de la neige sur le Jura (à 2000 mètres). Par contre, en bas il pleut, mais il ne fait pas vraiment froid.

    COLETTE: Merci, Colette! J'aime beaucoup les changements de saison...

    CHANIT: Thanks ever so much for you kind commment, Chanit! In nature, I particularly like orange and green colors; healthy colors...

    ReplyDelete