Sunday, November 26, 2006

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #77

This weekend's WCB event is hosted by Sanjee of "House Of the (Mostly) Black Cat". To participate, simply leave a comment on their blog with your permalink or send them an email with all the informations needed...

This time, our little star is the adorable Miss Maruschka who is like no other kitty
(we all say the same thing, anyway...)!

On this picture, our unique "Frau Gümpel" is expectantly waiting for her supper to be served.
She has put on her sweetest face in order to make me feel sorry for her and litterally melt in front of such a heartbreaking vision!
But, to tell you the truth, it doesn't work with me as I'm very strong (I try to be, at least!), LOL!!!

Look at her sad eyes. How can one resist not to run to the kitchen and to fill up her bowl?
It is quite impossible...

She is such a darling with an exceptional soul, our soft and fluffy "roly-poly"!

"My pussycat sings his song to me.
He always sings at half past three.
He sings of tins of tuna fish,
And chicken pieces in a dish,
And when my pussycat's sung to me,
I go to get my pussycat's tea.
Always be kind to your pussycat,
Whatever he may do.
Your pussycat loves you and always will,
Your pussycat's faithful and true."

~ By David Harper ~

(Black Cat -Pic by www.gittas.com)

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    What a cutie. I love black kitties. Here's Sabaki, who was very good and held still for entire seconds:


    Sabaki and Mandala 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. BON DIMANCHE....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's got the purrfect cute face! We have to use that as a model to purractice!

    Thanks for joining Weekend Cat Blogging #77!
    Purrrrrrrrrrs,
    Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree
    of the
    House of the (Mostly) Black Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. little miss Maruschka is very sweet and special, i can jsut tell with those beautiful trusting eyes that she loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love a black cat. that painting and little poem are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE ROBOT VEGETABLE: Thanks for the visit and the kind comment! Sabaki is a real cutey...

    COLETTE CAYENNE: Merci et bonne semaine à toi!

    HO(M)BC: Thanks for the kind comment! It pleases me to see that Maruschka will be used as a model ;-P...

    ARIA: Thanks, Aria! Yes, I tend to think that animals show their love through their eyes and I guess that's what she's expressing here...

    BUREKABOY: Thanks, Burekaboy :-D!!!

    ReplyDelete