Monday, May 8, 2006

AN EVENING WALK

A few days ago, we decided to go out for a small walk in the countryside around our village... The evening light was absolutely beautiful and gave a magnificent and vibrant green colour to the spring vegetation!

Along the path going down to the Jewish cemetery: looking left, some vineyards...

Further down the path: a field and trees bathed in the warm evening light...

When walking in the direction of the village of Troinex: green fields and the Jura mountain in the distance...

8 comments:

  1. The contryside is amazing ... Beautiful your pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa,

    You are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Your pictures touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quels beaux ciels Rosa, la troisieme est superbe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABIENNE: Thanks! Yes, the countryside around Geneva is absolutely gorgeous!...

    SHER: That's true and I'm very happy to hear that my pictures move you!

    GRACIANNE: Merci! En effet, le ciel était particulièrement beau ce jour-là...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must come to visit Switzerland ... very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love all that green scenery.

    Like Ivonne, I must come and visit real soon, too. ;-)

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  7. IVONNE: I'm sure you'd love Switzerland!...

    PAZ: Thanks! You would not regret seeing my country...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Looks like paintings. Wow.

    ReplyDelete