Sunday, August 10, 2008

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #166

This week, a Special Food Edition is being hosted by "HotMBC" (USA) in honor of the very much missed Sher at "What Did You Eat" (USA).

To submit your kitty picture(s) or recipe, you can either leave a message in their blog's comment section (with your permalinks) or contact them via e-mail without forgetting to give all the needed information.

I would have loved to cook one of Sher's wonderful recipes for this edition of WCB...
Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to do so.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Fridolin who tells me that things are not the same anymore since Sher has gone.
She used to flatter him so much!
Anyway, please click here in order to see Sherry's gorgeous "Potatoes Baked With Parmigiano" that I cooked in her honor a few weeks ago.

14 comments:

  1. Fridolin is a beautiful cat...love his eyes...

    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little cat is so sweet~~~~~~Love her in the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je n'ai toujours pas réussi à capturer "mon" Gustave... quel cht sauvage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosa, I have something to share with you :) Do chk out my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fridolin cutie, I'll be missing you for the whole 2 weeks. So, see you in two weeks ya!
    Rosa, I finally make your honey grain bread, DELICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fridolin is beautiful. And very smart to love to be flattered.
    Fanks (thanks) for joining WCB this week!
    Purrrrrrrs,
    Mini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bloganniversary! We have a cat staying with us named Pumpernickel. I need to take some pictures of him for you. He's HUGE! He belongs to my friend, Laura, who brought him all the way from South Korea.

    I'm sorry to be so rotten about visiting lately. We've been swamped around here. I'm canning and making soap and Josh is refinishing a chest of drawers. Lots of work!

    Blessings!
    Lacy
    RazorFamilyFarms.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toujours aussi mignon.
    Rosa, regarde ici, j'en ai une bonne pour toi.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tell ya, every time I see beautiful photos like this I wish I had a kitty of my own. Oreo agrees... but for different reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa...those captivating eyes!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. trop mignon ce petit minou!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw... so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi
    Rosa
    It was nice to see you visit my blog after a long time and thanks for the comment
    you wont believe this but the last 2-3 days i have been logging on to your site to read it but due to some problem i just could not get through so when i saw your comment i thougt that you mush have got a telepathic message from me.Hahaha

    ReplyDelete