Saturday, August 12, 2006

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #61

Although I don't really know what's happening with (Clare) this week's WCB, I nonetheless decided to post my entry as I usually do.

I hope that she our weekly round-up will soon come back on a regular basis...

That's typically Maruschka with her eery face expression when she feels that her supper might soon be served...
She then starts to stare at us with this extremely attentive look, trying not to miss any of our movements! It is when our little Muschki becomes a terrible food-obsessed "Psycho", a bit like kitty version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, switching from a normal personality to a more obscure one...
Oh, I really loathe this painful time between 15h00 and 16h45 when she harasses me/us with her endless nasty yammering, aaaarrrrggghhh!!! does anybody know what playing with one's nerves is? Well, that's what you get at our place...

You will also find those pictures as well as others on the great Eat Stuff blog from Sydney, Australia where you can discover Kiri's weekly pictures... If you also want to participate to Weekend Cat Blogging, then just leave your blog name, URL and permalink in a comment on Clare and Casey's site.

4 comments:

  1. Bon dimanche....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine always bug me to feed them when it's dinner time i.e. when it gets dark. It always amazes me how they know it's dinner time. Maruschka looks like she is trying to hypnotize you to feed her quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maruschka looks like a princess on her blue pillow! that little face is too cute, she has got your number - I have a feeling she knows how to get what she wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHER: Thanks, Sher! Yes, cats know when this very important moment in the day is coming and they know how to drive us crazy!

    COLETTE: Merci...

    BOO_LICIOUS: Maybe Maruschka is a magician, therefore she has such special eyes. Unfortunately, her tricks don't work on us, ha, ha!

    ARIA: Thanks, Aria! She is very cute and her face is very sweet, but I swear that I hate her face expression when she looks as if she's possessed by the spirit of gluttony!!!

    ReplyDelete