Friday, November 11, 2005

WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING #23

Welcome to WCB #23!

The lazy Fridolin and Maruschka taking the pose...

Due to Clare and Kiri's unfortunate accident, this weekend's WBC will be hosted by Boo_licious from Malaysia and Farmgirl from USA. If you also want to participate to Weekend Cat Blogging, then just leave your blog name, URL and permalink in a comment on their site.
I'm looking forward to seeing your cute kitties on either blogs!

(Maruschka And Fridolin -Pic by Rosa www.rosas-yummy-yums.blogspot.com)


4 comments:

  1. Auntie Rosa

    They are so cute as they are posing for the camera!

    Lots of love

    Boo the cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. so alert for the camera! so sweet they are sitting together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your kind words!
    Yes, those two "monsters" are always very alert when I want to take a picture. Sometimes I want them to forget me when I'm with the camera, but it rarely works!

    ReplyDelete